Sunday, October 27, 2013

Catching Up With A Ghoul

Hello my Deadlings,

I have been MIA for the last two weeks and wanted to make a quick post about This Ghouls Life!

This week I have so much going on, I don't know where to start! Currently, I am having a lovely day at home with nothing on the agenda, but crafting and horror movies. This weekend my items will be in two places at once! I will be sending some items to a craft show in Delaware. It is mostly Fall Holiday items that fill this place to the brim! I'm sure you can guess what kinds of items I will be sending along with another vendor. While that show is commencing, I will be in Jim Thorpe, PA for the annual Boolesque Festival! I am so excited! I see a burlesque show at least once a year in PA and this is, by far, my most favorite burlesque event I have ever attended! I am super excited to see the burlesque legend, Penny Starr perform! 

While I am in town, I will be restocking a shop in Jim Thorpe called 13th Moon Creations. This shop is amazing and a half! Handmade soaps and beauty products on top of hair dye, horror decor, items from local artists, and some killer finds from Sour Puss Clothing! I am hoping that I can talk the owner into doing an interview with me for next month before the holiday madness kicks in!

Halloween in this week! I am excited!!! Not only is it my most favorite holiday, but it is also the day I got married to my best friend, James. We will be spending the day together, hopefully going to a corn maze, drinking cider, and giving one another some spooky fun gifts! 

I will also be getting a makeover of sorts tomorrow as well! I have never had a makeover or a facial from a professional, so I am very excited. A lady that is a friend of a friend is trying to do 60 makeovers to be entered to win a trip to New Orleans from Mary Kay! Very exciting. I always love beauty tips and trying out new products, so I can't wait for tomorrow! 

Overall, this month has been awesome! I went to the circus for the first time in years, I have already gotten a ton of anniversary cards in the mail, and I am getting ready for the holidays. Netflix has added a ton of awesome movies and more episodes of great shows, so I will have that going on while I work on Etsy things. 

Speaking of which, I am officially a team leader with the Etsy Massacre Team! This a group of talented people that do everything from horror inspired art to special fx pieces. You can check out the team in many different ways: Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, or do a search on Etsy for "etsymassacre". I am in charge of the Twitter and Facebook accounts and I will be in the process of revamping them both with more info and more pictures! I am very excited to be including several new members as well! 

As much as I love to blog, I don't always have a chance to. If you are looking to get your fill of this Ghoul and her thoughts, please feel free to follow me in Instagram. You can find me under the name: AGHOULSBESTFRIEND! I am alway on Twitter, Facebook, and Etsy.

Stay Sweet and Twisted,

Sara, AGBF


No comments:

Post a Comment