Saturday, October 12, 2013

FEARce Five Vol. 8 - Joan Cusack

Greetings my dears. Today I am going to keep this weeks FEARce Five as short and simple as possible. This Ghoul has things to do and people to see. AKA I am doing laundry and cleaning before Adam to my Barbara comes home from work. (Did you like the Beetle Juice reference?) 


Today's FEARce Five is all about Joan Cusack. This lovely lady just celebrated her 51st birthday yesterday, so Happy Birthday, Joan! Joan is one of those Hollywood dolls that happens to not only have another actor in the family (her brother John Cusack), but has been able to work with him as well. However, today's FEARce Five is going to leave John out. Sorry, ghouls. Today's list is my favorite Joan Cusack films that her brother isn't in. I hope you like them! 


This Ghoul's Top Five Joan Cusack Films 
That John Cusack Isn't In

1. The Addams Family Values

2. Toys

3. The School of Rock

4. In and Out

5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I would like to add that I did not include Shameless in the list because it is a tv show, not a film, but it is none the less awesome! I highly recommend this show!!!!!! 

I hope you enjoyed today's FEARce Five!

Stay Sweet and Twisted,

Sara, AGBF

No comments:

Post a Comment