Thursday, January 3, 2013

Post Xmas/NYE Post

Hey there Boils and Ghouls!

Before I get down to business I want to say Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fun and memorable holiday season. Mine was pretty good considering how busy I was, the sleep I was lacking, and that I got sick the weekend before Xmas. I am better for the most part with the exception of this lame cough I have... It's one of those coughs you get when you feel a tickle in your throat so you cough a bit, but it sounds like you are fake coughing and everyone stares at you like you are just trying to get everyone's attention... yeah. All I have to say about this is that if I wanted to get people's attention I would come up with something better than a pathetic little cough. Bitch please! Anyways, down to business!

So, I wanted to catch everyone up on a few things. First off, I am in the process of getting reorganized in damn near every aspect of my life. Instead of Spring Cleaning I am in the beginning of my Post Holiday Cleaning. Xmas decor is already down, and now I am going to not only clean, but I am going to start getting rid of stuff as well! I am also getting ready for a detox starting this Sunday. The holidays brought lots of yummy things I don't normally eat and I am ready to get my body back to how it normally feels. When you don't eat a lot of sweets and things with lots of sodium, your body hates you... a lot.

I am also going to get back into the groove of working on my Etsy Shop as well as my blog. I have lots more interviews coming soon that I am excited about. I also have lots of horror trivia to share with the world as well. I have read some awesome books as well that I want to share. I am also going to start a series of posts about shops that sell my items as well as ones that are owned and run by friends. I really think it is important to support small businesses, especially ones that are in my own neighborhood. At the end of the day, these places care more about quality than quantity and they have some amazing one of a kind finds that you aren't going to find at a Target or mall department store.

I am also going to restock my store with some new items as well as some old favorites! I have a lot of ideas for new items and I very excited to get working on them ASAP!

I suppose this is all I have to say for now. As always, I will keep you posted!

From the Desk of One Crafty Ghoul,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment