Sunday, June 12, 2011

Exciting news!

This Ghoul has some exciting news!I have kept this to myself for a few weeks, and only a few people were aware of what I am about to reveal!

Here it goes! A few weeks ago I had a rather large order for a lady in Australia. She ordered many of my skeleton hand accessories and a few necklaces as well, along with some hair clips. I didn't second guess why this lady was ordering so much, I just thought she might be buying these items to resell in a shop down under. However, curiosity got the best of me and I sent said lady an e-mail asking her why the large order. Apparently the lady has a clothing line that she is kicking off and wanted to have her models wear my accessories that she purchased and then give them to her models as payment.

I was in shock.

I have kept in contact with this fashionista and as soon as the show is said and done, I will be getting pictures of her models wearing my items. I am very excited about this and I can't wait until I see the pictures. Hopefully, I will also be able to chat with the designer and ask her some questions as I do in my featured shop posts. So keep an eye out for that post! I am not 100% sure when her show will be, but rest assured, I will let everyone know when I have pictures! Okay, I am done being giddy and bragging! At least for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment