Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Coming Clean

I admit it! I love horror movies! I love hearing the sirens of scream queens, blood drenched scenes, and killers that don't run, yet always manage to kill their prey. I wish everyday was Halloween and I love Ministry for making a song titled as such. I love all types of scary movies whether they be good, bad, b rate, classic, foreign, black and white, or even a bit artsy..... that last comment was for you, Antichrist with Willem Dafoe! As much as I love these, there is something even more horrifying that I love. Some call these things guilty pleasures, I call them the true dark side. They following is a list, in no particular order of my guilty pleasures. It is time for me to come clean!

- iCarly
- Dawson's Creek
- Teen movies from any decade (Jawbreaker and Heathers are bad ass and are not guilty pleasure!)
- Drive Me Crazy
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager (which is terrible and I only watch because I like the "slut")
- Coyote Ugly
- Spice World (stfu)
- Wizards of Waverly Place
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch
- Boy Meets World
- The Prince and Me
- Bring It On and all the sequals that followed
- Whatever It Takes
- She's All That
- Loser
- Get Over It
- Center Stage
- She's the Man
- Teen Witch
- Encino man
-John Tucker Must Die
- Dick
- Freaky Friday
- A Cinderella Story
- Legally Blonde
- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (not really embarrassed by this one or the sequal)
- Get Over It

Yeah, I can pretty much say if it has Julia Stiles, Hillary Duff, Kirsten Dunst, Britney Spears, Melissa Joan Hart, Molly Ringwald, Mandy Moore, or one of The Cories in it, I probably like it, own it, and have seen it a few hundred times.

I have no idea why I like these things so much. It just amazes me that I can watch every single Sleepaway Camp and then want to watch a Mandy Moore movie. Oh well. Like I said, I am just coming clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment