Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fun Stuff!

Okay Boils and Ghouls there is a lot going on with my shop lately and I just wanted to keep everyone in the loop! 

First off, I applied for the Charm City Craft Mafia's Pile of Craft show that takes place in Baltimore every June. I just heard back that I got wait listed, but I am fine with that. I honestly wasn't sure how my stuff would do at an indie craft show anyway. 

Second, for those of you that follow my facebook page I just announced the winner of April's giveaway, Christen! She is the proud owner of an Etsy shop called ZombieHolocaust. She makes awesome handmade cake toppers that are rather edgy and absolutely amazing! As she likes to say, "Not your grandmother's cake topper shop!" 

For those of you that are not familiar with My Facebook Page, this is where I like to post discount codes, new items, things I am working on, horror trivia, treasuries, and anything else that tickles my fancy! Anyone that "likes" is automatically entered into the giveaway I have at the end of the month. The winner gets to pick their favorite item in my shop for free! It doesn't matter if you've been a fan of my page from day one or for just a week, when the end of the month comes everyone has the same odds of winning. The winner is randomly selected the old school way involving assigned numbers that are randomly picked out of a bowl. 

Thirdly, my shop is featured as the shop of the month with one of the Etsy teams I am in, the Etsy Massacre Team! Check out the teams blog to see the post about my shop!

Fourth, I am working on some new items made out of tulle! If you want to see some new items check out the facebook page! It's a sneak peek at some new brooches and scare for your hair!

Lastly, I am proud to say that two shops in Hampden, Maryland (a town outside of downtown Baltimore City) carry some of my items! One shop is Kiss-N-Make-Up and the other is a new shop called In The Details. Kiss-N-Make-Up specializes in salon services such as hair, make up, waxings, pedicures, and manicures! They also sell novelty items, hilarious greeting cards, make up, nail polish, jewelry, and excellent gifts to get that person that you never know what to get! In the Details is a new store, so new it hasn't even had it's grand opening yet. However, the store will be having a meet and greet for "First Fridays" where shops in Hampden on the Avenue stay open a bit later than usual. There is always good food, drinks, fun people, and awesome shops to go shopping in! If you live in the area and have never gone, I highly recommend that you check it out this Friday!

Enjoy and take advantage of the 30% off discount while it's still good!

No comments:

Post a Comment