Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some Scare for your Neck

Okay Boils and Ghouls, this Girly Ghoul has been busy! Now that I have relaxed from my trip to PA I am starting to post new items in my shop. Yesterday I was able to post more than 60 new necklaces and there are still more to come! Over the next few days I will be adding more necklaces, earrings, flower hair clips, and possibly some soap in the shape of skulls and pumpkins! Also, you want current info on my shop, AGhoulsBestFriend find us on facebook and Twitter! Both are constantly updated on a daily basis and have info on new items, discount codes, horror trivia, events, treasuries, and other things that are strange and unusual. Also, if you add my shop on facebook you will be entered to win an item from my shop at the end of every month! Here is a peek at what new items I have posted!

Masque of the Red Death

Dawn of the Dead 2004

Drink Me

Dawn of the Dead 1978

No comments:

Post a Comment