Friday, March 25, 2011

Getting Ready!

For the past month I have been working my butt off preparing for an amazing event! This event is The Jim Thorpe Burlesque Festival in PA! It kicks off April 1st and runs through the 3rd. I am registered to be a vendor at this amazing festival and honestly I am so completely tickled at just the thought of being there that I could outsell that damn Tickle Me Elmo doll! Take that Elmo! 

This festival has so much to offer! There are classes people can sign up for during the day as well as a vendor room filled with goodies to purchase! There will be all sorts of fun goods and services from corsets to hair accessories! There will even be people giving pin up style make overs. In the evening the classes will end and the vendor rooms will close and this is when the shows begin. I have tickets for Saturday nights festivities, "The Big Reveal". A group called "Black Tassel Boolesque" has a few talented ladies performing on Friday and Saturday as well as one selling things during the day. 

Now to get down to business..... for anyone that is interested, I will have a table at the festival and will be handing out lots of fun goodies! I will have info on friends that make and sell awesome things on etsy, business cards, and for those that happen by and get one of my business cards, they will get a 20% off discount code to use at my shop!!!!!!!! So please feel free to stop by if you are in the neighborhood!

Jim Thorpe Burlesque Festival Site 

My Shop: A Ghouls Best Friend 

Etsy Massacre Team, Check my team out! 

Black Tassel Boolesque on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment