Monday, March 4, 2013

From the Desk of A Ghoul Vol. 1

Hey there Boils and Ghouls!

I wanted to take this time to give everyone a quick sneak peek into things to come this month. So far this month I have already had two excellent featured shop posts! They were with The Silver Crucible and Sick and Tiled. Check them out if you haven't already. These are two of many more to come this month!

You will also see a few horror related posts including my very first Ghoul Talk post! I am very excited to be kicking off this series of posts that will involve myself and a fellow horror nut talking about all things horror. My first post will be about horror movie remakes and reboots with Bazooka Jenn from Sick and Tiled. We are going to tell you what we loved, what we hated, why we think this is a growing trend, and ask that age old question of which was better: the remake or the original? SO keep your eyes peeled for that one!

On a different note, A Ghouls Best Friend on Etsy is doing amazingly well! In fact, the online shop is one sale away from hitting 400 sales! The lucky person who is the 400th sale will receive a ton of free merchandise with their order! Also, in celebration of the 400th sale, there will be a discount code floating around for Facebook and Twitter followers, so be on the lookout for that as well.

At the moment, A Ghouls Best Friend does not have any events planned, but as soon as it warms up you can count on a whole list of fun events to attend and support local crafters like myself. As of right now, I will be vending Hon Fest in June and Hampden Fest in September. Those are the only two events that are annual events for AGBF. Hopefully, AGBF will be vending with Dragontown Corset's Burlesque Festival in Jim Thorpe. I have vended with them twice in the last two years and I am looking forward to many more.

I hope everyone has had a lovely winter!

Keep it Sweet and Twisted!

Sara, Your Friendly Neighborhood Ghoul

No comments:

Post a Comment